You can drop students from a class at any time. To do this:
1. Log into sis.choosetwine.com and select Scheduling > Student Schedule
2. Use the Search tools to find the target student
3. On selecting a student, their current set of enrolled classes will be displayed:
4. In the "Dropped" column, enter the date for which the student should be removed from the class:
5. When finished, click Save.
The change to enrollment will be visible in Edsby within 2 hours, when data is synchronized from the SIS.
Retained grades: When students are dropped from a class in the SIS, Edsby will retain gradebook records up to the dropped date. Those grades can be accessed from the Edsby by opening the class gradebook and clicking the "dropped students" link at the bottom of the class list.
Drop dates: In the SIS, you can use the Dropped date to keep track of how long a student was enrolled in a class. In some cases a student may enroll in a class but never attend, and you may want to completely delete the enrollment record. To accomplish this, enter a Dropped date that is earlier than the enrollment date (for example, if the enrollment date is September 5th, use a drop date of September 4th). When the drop date precedes the enrollment date, the record will be deleted from the SIS.