Student accounts are added, modified, and removed using TwineSIS. Updates made in TwineSIS are pushed to Edsby, usually during an automated nightly sync process.
Once a new student account has been created using the instructions below, you can follow the directions in this article to Add Parent, Guardian, and Contact information to a student account.
Create a new student account
- Login to TwineSIS at https://sis.choosetwine.com/ using your TwineSIS administrator username and password.
- From the side menu, select Students > Add a Student.
- Enter the student's details. Required fields include:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email / Username
- Grade Level
Note: the email address / username does not necessarily have to be a real email address - this will be used by the student as their Edsby username when logging in.
- First Name
- In addition to the required fields, you may also fill in information for other fields such as Birthday, Government ID, Gender, etc.
- Click Save to create the student account.
Note: Click Save before continuing to the next step to prevent losing your work.
- Continue to Adding Parent, Guardian, and Contact information to a student account to finish setting up the Student account.