Staff accounts are added, modified, and removed using the Twine SIS.
Updates made in Twine are pushed to Edsby, usually during an automated nightly sync process.
Adding a staff account
- Login to Twine at https://sis.choosetwine.com/ using your Twine administrator username and password. Once you are logged in, you will see the Twine main dashboard.
- From the side menu, select on Users > Add a user.
- Enter the staff member's details. Required fields include First Name, Last Name and Email Address. Note: the email address will be used as the account username for logging into Edsby, and must be unique for every account.
- Click Save
Timing and next steps
- Accounts you create in Twine are synchronized overnight, and will be visible in Edsby the following day.
- If you need a new staff account to be active in Edsby right away, please open a help ticket, or send a message to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a manyal sync.
- Once the staff account is in Edsby, you may assign an Edsby password.