Students may be enrolled in class periods using the Group Schedule function, allowing matching of multiple students at one time for classes, or individually using the Student Schedule function.
Enrolling students by group
- Login to Twine at https://sis.choosetwine.com/ using your Twine administrator username and password. Once you are logged in, you will see the Twine main dashboard.
- From the side menu, select Scheduling > Group Schedule
- You will be presented with the Group Schedule dashboard, where you can search for the students who you wish to enroll in classes
- From the Find a Student form, leaving all fields blank and clicking Submit will return a list of every student at the school.
- To return a list of students within specific grade levels, check the desired grade level boxes and click Submit
- Once you've run your search, a list of matching students is presented. Designate the students you are enrolling in a class using the checkbox next to their names. The box at the top of the column may be used to check or uncheck all boxes at once.
- Once you have selected the students you would like to enroll, click the Choose a Course link to select a class you'll assign to this group of students.
- A new browser window will appear, allowing you to select a class. Select a Subject, then a Course, and then the Class Period that you are assigning for the selected students.
- In the Group Schedule window you will see the selected course(s). To add additional classes, click Choose a Course again and repeat the selection process.
- After designating the courses you would like to add, click Add Courses to Selected Students
Viewing and updating individual student schedules
Viewing a student schedule
- From the side menu, select Scheduling > Student Schedule.
- You will be presented with the Student Schedule dashboard, where you can search for a student.
- Searches may include Last Name, First Name, and Grade Levels. If you run a search with all fields blank, a list of all students will be presented. To search for a student, fill out the Find a Student panel and click Submit.
- If multiple student names are returned, click on a student's name to see their classes. If only one name matches your search criteria that student's schedule will be shown by default:
Adding a class
- Once you have successfully searched/viewed a particular student schedule, you can now add a class for that account. To add a class, navigate to the bottom of the Courses table and click Add a Course.
- A new browser window will appear, allowing you to select a class. Select a Subject, then a Course, and then the Class Period that you are assigning for the designated student.
- The newly added class will be shown on the student's list of courses: