By default, Edsby displays both a name and a title for every staff member. If an explicit title isn't specified for a staff member, their Edsby role is displayed instead.
For staff whose role is "Teacher" or "Guidance", displaying the role may be sufficient. With roles such as Senior Admin or School IT, a more specific title is often desirable.
Assign or update Staff titles
Note: It is a best practice to update titles in the Twine SIS only, and allow them to sync to Edsby. If a Title is updated directly in Edsby any future updates to the Title in Twine will not sync to Edsby and the Title displayed in Edsby will not match the data for that field in Twine.
- Navigate to Staff > Staff Info.
- Use the Search Window to locate the account you want to edit. Click Submit to get a list of all staff, or narrow your results by first inputting search criteria such as Last Name.
- Click on the name of the Staff account that you want to edit.
- Enter the Title and click Save.
- The updates in the Twine SIS will sync to Edsby overnight.