By default, Edsby displays both a name and a title for every staff member. If an explicit title isn't specified for a staff member, their Edsby role is displayed instead.
For staff whose role is "Teacher" or "Guidance", displaying the role may be sufficient. With roles such as Senior Admin or School IT, a more specific title is often desirable.
Assigning staff titles
To assign a title for a staff member:
- Log into Edsby with an account that has either the Senior Admin or School IT role.
- Find the staff member whose account you want to update, using either the Search widget or by opening the Staff zoom on your home screen
- Click the name of the staff member to open the Staff Details page
- On the staff details page, click the Information link to open the Information panel:
- In the Information panel, enter the desired title and click Save: