When terms end and report cards are generated, final grades reported in Edsby are verified and then imported to Twine, where they can be used to generate a transcript. (The review & import process will be described in another article).
The steps below may be used to generate a transcript suitable for printing, for one or more students.
To generate transcripts
- Log into sis.choosetwine.com and select the year where you'll find the students whose transcripts you're generating:
- Under the Grades menu, select Transcripts:
- A search window will appear, allowing you to search for selected students (for example, all grade 12 grade students, or students with a specific name). Enter your search criteria, or leave all search criteria empty to get a list of all students; then click Submit:
- The next window allows you to select options for the transcripts you're generating. These include:
- School Years: By default the transcript will include the year selected in Step 1. You may include other years and/or remove the default year if desired.
- . Marking Periods: Grades are typically reported by Quarter or Semester or Year; select the option that reflects how your school reports grades.
- Other Options: At present only Grades and Credits are utilized; please leave the other items un-checked
- Students: Select the specific students whose transcripts you want to print using the checkboxes in the student list
- When finished click the "Create Transcripts for Selected Students" button. Your completed transcript will look something like this, and can be sent straight to the printer or saved as a PDF directly from your browser: