Edsby allows staff to look back at report cards from previous years, but by default most information from prior years is "archived" and needs to be explicitly enabled. This is important both for system performance, and to keep views in Edsby from being unnecessarily cluttered with old content.
Accessing past report cards
To access past report cards:
- From the menu next to your name, select "Archives..."
- In the View Archived Data window, enable display of data from prior years using the year selector to designate how far back you need to go, and click the Set view button:
- For an individual student, navigate to the Panorama of the student whose report card you want to view, and click the View Report Cards button from the Classes panel:
- In the Report Cards window, use the reporting period selector to display the report card you want. The Preview button may be used to view the report card formatted for printing:
- School administrators may view all report cards from a term using the "Report Cards" link on their desktops, and then selecting the desired reporting period with the picker at the top of the report card list: