Students that were enrolled in your school in the past but are no longer enrolled can be dropped. Students dropped from the school will show as "inactive" within Twine but data related to the student account is retained.
Dropping a student in TwineSIS indicates to Edsby that the student is no longer active, and the student will not appear in your Students list in Edsby.
Edsby login access for the student account is disabled. Edsby access for parents/guardians of dropped students is also disabled, unless those parents also have other students that remain enrolled at your school.
Dropping students from your school
- Login to TwineSIS at https://sis.choosetwine.com/ using your Twine administrator username and password.
- Use the Main Menu to navigate to Students > Student Info.
- Use the search window to locate the account that you want to edit. Click Submit to get a list of all students, or narrow your results by first inputting search criteria such as Last Name.
- Select the student to edit from the search results.
- In the General Info tab, use the drop down menu to enter a Dropped date. Click Save.
- (Optional) Use the drop down menu to enter a reason code of "Moved from School" or "Expelled". Click Save.