Sometimes it may be necessary to change the grade scheme for an assessment after values have been entered. For example, and assessment may have been recorded as Percentage that you want to record instead as Out of or Letter Grade.
Before Edsby will allow you to change the schema, you must clear any existing marks from the assessment.
To update the grade scheme on an assessment:
- From your Home window, open a class and click the Gradebook link
- If necessary, record the existing scores assigned for the assessment you are changing. Taking a screen capture, or going to the gear icon in the Gradebook to run an Export are both good ways to ensure you have captured the grades prior to making changes.
- Click on the date of the assessment you wish to change to open the Assessment details window:
- In the Assessment details window, change the Scheme and click Save:
- You may now fill the assessment with marks using the new grade scheme