At times you may want to duplicate the Lesson Plans or Assessments you have already written for a new Unit. Edsby provides a quick and easy way to do this within the Planner.
- Open a class
- Click on the Planner link in the upper-right corner
- Click the gear icon on the top right
- Click the check box next to the lesson or assessment you want to copy
- Click the blue Copy button in the top right close to where the gear was
- Scroll to the desired date then to the right click the blue Paste button
- Edit the Lesson/Assignment as needed and save
Note: you can paste into the Planner of other classes by navigating to that class Planner and to the desired date; the Paste button will show there as well.