When submitting work in Edsby, students can choose to attach a file. If that file is a Google Doc, selected through the "G" button that provides quick-assess to Drive contents, the file is converted to PDF format when it is sent to your teacher.
If your teacher wants to receive your work as a Google Doc, so it can be edited online, you'll need to share a link to the Google Doc.
To hand in homework from Google in its original format:
- Open your Google Doc or Google Sheet, and copy the URL of the document from the browser:
- In Edsby, click the Submit button for your assignment
- In the Submit Assignment window, click the Link icon:
- Paste the Link from Step 1. Note, you may need to wait a few seconds for the Submit button to appear:
- From the main "Submit Assignment" window, click Submit