There may be instances where a student has left the school and you need to provide grades to their new school or parents.
As a school admin you have access to this information.
- Depending on when the student attended your school you may need to select an archive year. You only need to select an Archive Year if the student was dropped in a previous school year. Otherwise you can skip to step 2.
- To do this click the drop down next to you name and select Archives.
- Select the desired year you need to access (it will show data from that year forward)
- Go to the Student Zoom
- Use drop down to show Dropped students. If you just need an archived students report card, simply search for that student here, no need to who Dropped.
- Filter for the needed student
- Once on Student panorama click the "View Report Cards" button and preview to print or save as PDF
- Repeat steps for additional Report Cards