For our US customers, we've provided a customer portal that allows you to configure your payment settings, including either ACH or credit card. Using the secure portal ensures that you retain full control of your account settings, without you or us having to share sensitive information. This also ensures that all your payments are unambiguously associated with your account.
The URL for payment of one-time onboarding services is: https://aptiris.mypaysimple.com/s/twine-onboarding
The URL for configuring your Twine monthly service payment is: https://aptiris.mypaysimple.com/s/twine-monthly-service
With either link, the process for configuring your payment is the same:
- The payment link will take you to a secure web page where you'll be asked to specify the amount of your payment. Enter that amount and click the Pay Now button:
- You'll be taken to a page where you can begin entering contact details. If desired, you may create an account for yourself, which can be useful if you may want to update your payment details in the future. To create an account, click the Login link, followed by the Create one here link:
- When you return to the main form, provide your email and name (if not automatically filled in from your account):
- Next you'll be prompted for your payment information. You may pay via credit card:
- Or you can set up an ACH transaction using the Bank Account button:
- When finished, click the Complete Transaction button. Payment confirmation will be presented on-screen, and an email receipt will be sent automatically.