During your Twine Onboarding you are given a default password to log into your TwineSIS admin account where you do the back end administration of Staff and Students. We ask that you reset this password as soon as possible.
Remember: this is the system that manages your student and parent data, so strong passwords are a good idea. We recommend 8 characters minimum, with letters, numbers, and special characters.
Note: Users have been renamed Staff, so you will navigate to Staff > My Preferences.
Changing your TwineSIS password
- Go to sis.choosetwine.com and login to TwineSIS with the credentials your Onboarding specialist provided.
- Navigate from the side menu and select Staff > My Preferences.
- By default the My Preferences page opens to the password tab.
- Current Password: Enter your current password
- New Password: Enter your new password
- Verify New Password: Enter your new password again to verify
- Click Save to save changes.