The Edsby app makes it easy to check your student's schedule, how they are doing with their class work, and class activity on the go! If you have not already, install the Edsby app for iOS or Android for your phone or tablet and take the app tour here!
- Once logged into the Edsby app, tap the classes option under the child you want to look into.
- Across the top you have options for Current, meaning their current classes, Recent (Recent classes, or just ended classes), and Upcoming, classes that you child will be taking in a future reporting period.
- Under Current, you may notice a percentage on the right side the screen. This is their average in that class for all graded assignments to the current date. To take a deeper look you can tap on that class and investigate.
- Once in a class you will first see the menu across the top then the class feed below. You will only see feed post from the teacher, not replies or post from students (for privacy reasons). Content you will see in the feed can vary from conversation starters, assignments, and/or events.
- Across the top of the class you will notice menu items. My Work, Content, Journal, Library.
- My Work - is where you will dig into your students assignments and see why they have the average they have in that class. You will see a listing of assignments and if the teacher has shared the grades for those assignments you will see the grade received.
- Content- will show the class planner to syllabus for the year , if the teacher has build it out for that far. You can drill down into the items listed for more details.
- Journal - if used by the teacher, it is used as a summary post about what was learned on a day or week or in a specific unit. By default it shows the most recent Journal post but there is a show all option if you are looking for a specific date.
- Library - any media (video, document, audio) uploaded to the class feed is stored in the here, which is searchable.