Edsby has made it even easier to stay in touch with your students school and teachers vi the Edsby app! If you need the instructions for Android see this help article.
- On your iOS phone or table open the app store app and search for Edsby. Once found tap the download icon or add
- Once installed you can click open
- Once open you will be prompted to allow or deny notifications. We recommend you allow notifications so that you will receive notifications from. your students classes, school news, and Edsby messages. Be sure and follow this help document to set up those notifications.
- Your school or students teacher should have provided an Edsby URL or Edsby server for you to login with. You will enter that here.
- Once at the login screen you have 2 options depending on what has been provided to you.
- Log in with a username and password provided buy your schools administration
- Log in using the Login with Google or O365 button if the school pas provided you a Google or O365 account.
- Once logged in you will be able to access your child's classes, grades, and school info. For a quick tour of the Edsby app you can see this help article.