When setting up an registration campaign, you may include a "Pay Now" link from an online credit card processor such as PayPal, Stripe, PaySimple, or other providers. As parents complete your online application, they will be prompted to complete their payment on the final page of the application.
Setting up a payment Link
The payment link in your application can be configured with two different types of links:
- URL for full page: You may direct applicants to an existing web page with a distinct URL, such as payment page your existing website. When specified this way, a new browser tab will be opened allowing people to see the designated page where a payment can be made.
- Embed code or script: Many payment processors allow creation of a "widget" that can be embedded into the application. Often the widget can be configured with options such as a set or variable fee amount, custom button text & styles, and custom prompts/fields for the applicant to complete.
Before proceeding to the registrations setup, be sure you have a URL for your payment page, or an Embed script from your payment processor.
Configuring your link
- From the registrations dashboard, click the Campaigns link, and then the Edit icon for the campaign you are updating:
- For a Web URL, check the box for Render a "Pay Now" button... and paste the URL, including https://, into the Payment link (URL) field:
- For an embed code (usually starting with a <div> or <script> tag), check the box for Render a "Pay Now" button... and paste the full code contents into the Payment code (script/embed) field:
- Provide payment instructions in the Thank you message and final instructions / payment instructions field:
- Click Save when finished